Here is a random feature I am starting, let’s see where it goes!
1. Weight Watchers! It took me two months to figure out I couldn’t have a hard cider every night plus a soda every day and expect to stay within my points range. The soda addiction was hard to give up I’ll admit it and I’m not completely cured but I’m much better then I was. Today’s weigh in has me at 15 lbs lost!!!!! Shout it from the roof tops, oh yeah!!
2. Sister time! Dinner, wine and a movie last night with my sister was the best. I love hanging out and just chatting about her new guy and everything else that is going on for us both. If you have a sister you better call her up and make a date for wine some ice cream and lots of giggles!
3. Iphone 4! I logged in before 8am yesterday and pre-ordered my new Iphone 4 from AT&T. I’m so glad I did it early because I heard systems went down and it was a nightmare for everyone else. I’m still on the Iphone 3G and I’m so glad I waited to upgrade. I can’t say the same for my sister who just got the 3GS two months ago, her reply to my FB post about pre ordering was and I quote “I hate you”. LOL!! Sucka!!!
1. When In Rome! My sister and I were sorely dissapointed in “When In Rome” with Kristen Bell. I love me some Veronica Mars and I know it is wrong but frankly I want to see every character Kristen plays be a form of Veronica Mars. I want more sarcasm and spunk in all her characters.
2. PST vs EST! Also known as a 3 hour time difference between me and my hubby. To be frank it really sucks. It usually involves me staying up late to try to talk to him and when I’m super excited about something I have to wait till he is off work to call. By that time my excitement has died out and I forget what I wanted to tell him.
3. Spam Comments! I just had to delete 59 spam comments from my blog, luckily my plugin caught them all but still they suck. What is the point of them, I don’t get it.